Lash Frequently Asked Questions - Lashes Tysons Corner, VA
What are the benefits of wearing Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions?
- You’ll have a beautiful and glamorous look every morning and night – All day, Every Day!
- Most women choose Xtreme Lashes Eyelash extensions to lengthen their natural lashes while others want their lashes to look fuller. Here are some other valuable benefits our clients can look forward to:
- Eyelash extensions can create a younger appearance on many clients.
- Several people who were contemplating having work done on their faces have informed us that they no longer feel the need as a result of wearing Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions. Eyelash extensions create an appearance of a brighter, more open, and rested eye, resulting in a more youthful and rejuvenated look!
- SAVE TIME! With eyelash extensions, very little time can be spent on beauty regimens or even no time at all. You can spend less time with make-up and mascara is certainly no longer necessary. No more stained tears and mascara raccoon masks around the eye!
- Say goodbye to make up removal at the end of the day!
- With Xtreme Lashes eyelash extensions, you can look and feel gorgeous from the moment you wake up until the moment you fall asleep with little to no effort.
What will happen during my eyelash extension appointment?
During your eyelash extension application, you will lay comfortably in a relaxed environment with your eyes closed. The application is painless, wonderfully relaxing, and rejuvenating. Clients typically fall asleep and awaken to longer, thicker, darker, and more voluminous lashes.
During the application of the eyelash extensions, each individual, natural lash is isolated and then bonded with one eyelash extension to one natural lash. This technique creates a seamless look and feel as if these eyelash extensions were your own.
How do you keep me safe during my eyelash extension appointment?
To ensure your safety during and after the application, eyelash extensions are never applied to your skin. Xtreme Lashes Eyelash extensions are attached only to your natural lashes.
How long do Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions last?
The look can be maintained indefinitely with refills. When properly applied, and proper maintenance, an Xtreme Lash Eyelash Extension will remain in place until the natural lash on which it rests falls out. This process can take as long as two months or more.
How will I maintain Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions?
With proper care and maintenance, touch ups/refills are typically only needed every 3 to 4 weeks to replace the lashes that have been shed. Your stylist will add extensions to the newest, most mature natural lashes to maintain a full, lush appearance.
LASH COMPATIBLE RETAIL
We offer Specially formulated, eyelash extension compatible cosmetic and skincare products by Xtreme Lashes brand, including Mascara, Glideliner, Protective Coating, Skin Renewing Concealer, Eye Makeup Remover & Facial Cleanser. Also, combat the appearance of thin and aging lashes and brows with AMPLIFEYE ADVANCED Lash & Brow Fortifier.
How long does the procedure take?
The application of a full set of lashes will take 90 minutes to two hours.
Refills will take anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour.
How much does it cost for an application of Xtreme Eyelash Extensions?
The major investment in Xtreme Eyelash Extensions is the initial full set, which typically requires between 60-120 lashes per eye. The cost of treatment will fall somewhere between $200-$325, depending on how many lashes you have, type of lashes applied, and desired look. The exact price will be determined at your initial consultation. We have over 15 different lengths, thickness, and curvatures, to tailor to you.
The application of Xtreme lashes is an art form, and just as with hair styling and cutting, it can cost a bit more to have your lashes styled by a seasoned professional like Lizeth.
A typical lash extension refill application consists of 20-40 lashes per eye and costs less than the initial consultation. Our clients will only pay $95 for individual refills. Given this information, the cost of maintaining your eyelash extensions indefinitely is very comparable to the cost of fills on acrylic nails or regularly highlighting your hair.
Your prices are expensive! Why shouldn’t I go somewhere cheaper for eyelash extensions?
We are Dedicated To Your Safety & Quality First!
It’s simple – you get what you pay for. The application process, which requires the use of a strong bonding and long lasting adhesive and sharp tweezers near the eye area, is very meticulous. It is recommended to go to a well trained Certified Lash Stylist. Lizeth has lashed thousands of women for over 14 years, ensuring safe, sanitary, and beautiful eyelash extension applications. She is a true expert when it comes to achieving the perfect look tailored to each individual! We hear countless stories from people who go to an untrained lash technician because the cost is lower. In return, they receive a substandard set of lashes that are clumpy, painful, and often even damaging to their natural lashes. A proper application of lashes is not painful during or after the procedure. Proper applications are a precise process that requires plenty of skill and well-spent time.
If the cost is cheap, you should certainly question the training of your technician and the quality of the product they’re using. These same individuals often end up seeking out a stylist who uses Xtreme Eyelash Extensions after feeling unhappy with cheap alternatives.
After care is the key to longevity for your eyelash extensions. Tips to extend the life of your lashes:
- Do not use oily products on or around your eyes.
- Do not use mascara, other than the Xtreme Lash brand.
- If you wear mascara on bottom lashes, must cleanse every evening with special eye cleanser.
- Gently cleanse off make up with eyelash extension cleanser every evening. Include lash line.
- After exercise, use lash cleanser and gently clean around the lash area.
- No rubbing, pulling, or letting shower water hit your lash extensions.
- Do not brush when wet. Allow to dry first.
- Avoid excessive heat and steam. When using a blow dryer, avoid lashes.
- Sleep on your back if possible.
- Return for refills regularly. Natural lashes grow and turnover daily. Depending on how quickly your lash turnover cycle is, determines how often each individual requires a touch up. Refills are required between 2-3 weeks.
Epic Beauty Rx provides top of the line products to keep your lashes Gorgeous! The following Make up and Specialty Beauty Products are compatible for use with your Beautiful Lash Extensions:
- Epic Beauty Rx Make Up & Facial Cleanser
- Xtreme Lashes Volume Mascara
- Xtreme Lashes Length & Volume Mascara
- Xtreme Lashes Glide Liner Eyeliner (comes in 12 different colors)
- Xtreme Lashes Lash Densifying Liquid Eyeliner
- Xtreme Lashes Skin Renewing Concealer
- Xtreme Lashes Lash & Brow Fortifier (for lash growth)
- Xtreme Lashes Total Eye Repair Serum (under eye treatment)
- Xtreme Lashes Protective Coating (for the active woman)
*These products are available for purchase at Epic Beauty Rx and online store at epic-beauty-rx.myshopify.com